What do I bring?
For this retreat, you'll only need a yoga mat and/or large towel to practice yoga on. We will be enjoying our yoga and meditation practices on the beautiful grounds of the Buena Vista Mansion so make sure you're ok with your mat or towel getting a little earthy ;)
What if I've never done yoga before?
Now's the time to start!
Since this retreat is just for one evening, you'll be getting a little sample of different yoga styles. Each part of our practice will offer modifications and I invite you to honor your body and enjoy the process of learning something new! Whether you have NEVER done yoga or you consider yourself an ADVANCED yogi- our yoga offerings are a fun place to explore yoga & your body. You are not too small, too big, too 'unhealthy', too stiff...you are perfectly designed to attend as you are right now. COME.
Are your retreats for women only?
Yes. Although we have MUCH love for men, our retreats are designed to share sacred, safe space for the ladies.
What's your cancellation policy?
Yikes - NOOOOO say it ain’t so! Ok, we get it. Life happens. Our registration fees, however, are non-refundable (boooo I know). You can gift it to someone else if you would like (they are transferrable). To see the full terms and conditions, visit www.kimdemoss.com/terms-and-conditions
* If you have been exposed to COVID-19 within 14 days, or are experiencing any symptoms related to COVID-19, you will be asked to return home. Refunds will not be authorized for this, however a credit without an expiration date will be provided. Please visit
www.kimdemoss.com/covid19 to learn how we are responding during this pandemic.
What if I have diet restrictions?
The food we offer is usually healthy, fresh, nourishing food (with a few treats thrown in ;) If you have diet restrictions, please let us know when you register so we can see if we can accommodate you (usually- we can!)
What should I wear?
Since this is just an evening retreat, you don't have to worry about packing a bag! Just wear comfortable athletic type clothing that you can move easily in. This retreat evening is about building connections, finding a bit of peace and relaxation, and enjoying time away from your normal routine. Wear what you feel good in that will allow you to practice yoga easily!
You are welcome to wear a face covering if that helps you feel more comfortable, but you are not required to at this time.
What will the evening agenda look like?
You can arrive to the Buena Vista Mansion at 3pm to check in, get your welcome bag, and enjoy some treats! The rest of our agenda is below!
* Yoga & Meditation - a combination of yoga flow and restorative type practices with various meditation techniques.
* Workshops & Discussion - time together dicussing the benefits of including yoga and meditation into your self-care routine, plus tools to reduce stress and anxiety and build self-confidence
* Dinner - a healthy chef prepared meal and dessert (gluten and dairy free options will be available)
* Closing - group time to close our retreat and send everyone off feeling relaxed and refreshed!
PLEASE NOTE: The agenda is subject to change and I've intentionally left out a few fun details for you to enjoy that evening. Come with an open-mind and heart and you'll leave with a grateful, peaceful soul!
For my VIPs, you will receive an email outlining your early arrival time and meditation workshop details!
How will we be staying healthy and safe during this retreat?
Most of our time will be spent outdoors on the beautiful grounds of the Buena Vista Mansion to enjoy the fresh air and allow for as much physical distancing as needed. We are also limiting the size of our event to give us ample space indoors to stay safe. So if you'd like to attend, register early!
As you arrive there will be a sanitation station set up in the corridor as well as a health screening for each woman attending. If you are feeling under the weather, please stay home.
Instead of our normal buffet, our chef will be serving all food as to avoid everyone gathering around the dinner table at one time.
If you are not quite comfortable attending in person, there is an online option!
To read more about how we are handling our events during COVID-19,
* PLEASE NOTE: Since we cannot know for sure what may happen in October, if we need to reschedule or cancel our event for any reason, you will receive a full refund. Fingers crossed, we will meet as planned and enjoy a beautiful evening together!